Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on paneljam.com's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on paneljam.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
Permission is granted to use the software to create written and visual content. Copyright of content created with, or published with the software remains to the original creator. By using the software you grant paneljam.com a non-exclusive license to:
- modify or copy your content
- use your content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- transfer the content to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by paneljam.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on paneljam.com's web site are provided "as is". paneljam.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, paneljam.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall paneljam.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on paneljam.com's Internet site, even if paneljam.com or a paneljam.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on paneljam.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. paneljam.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. paneljam.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. paneljam.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
paneljam.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by paneljam.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to paneljam.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of British Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
PanelJam is committed to protecting the personal identifiable information that you share with us online. Generally, you can browse our website, www.paneljam.com (the “Site”), without sharing any personal information. However, should you wish to retain access to our periodical, proprietary and confidential resources (the “Resources”), or subscribe to our newsletter, or submit a form, you will be required to voluntarily submit personal information. We may also collect information on how you use this Site, such as resources browsed, searched and downloaded; the frequency and duration of visits, and your source Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors; in other words, we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
Please read the following statement to understand how we collect, use, maintain, and disclose your personal information.
WHEN PERSONAL INFORMATION IS REQUIRED
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
This is information that may be used to identify you as an individual, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address, or telephone number. We may collect this information in a number of ways on this Site, including, but not limited to, the registration form, as well as the contact form and email messages to any PanelJam email address.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
This is information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We may collect this information in a number of ways on this Site, including, but not limited to, how you use this Site, such as resources browsed, searched and downloaded, the frequency and duration of visits, and your source IP address.
A cookie is a data file that certain Web sites write to your computer’s hard drive when you visit such sites. A cookie file can contain information, such as a user identification code, that the site uses to track the pages you have visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. A cookie can’t read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. We may collect information from your web sessions by using cookies, to determine, for example, user traffic patterns, and the effectiveness of our navigational structure.
Most Web site browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to display a warning before accepting a cookie, or to refuse all cookies. You don’t need to have cookies turned on to use/navigate through many parts of this Site, however, you may have to accept the receipt of cookies to access some Resources on this Site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
If you choose to provide PanelJam with your personal information, where appropriate, PanelJam or subsidiary, representative, sales or affiliated sales channel representative, may use this information to contact you.
We use the personal information collected during the use of this Site to personalize web content where applicable.
We may also use your information to send you direct marketing information or contact you for market research.
We will also use the information to contact you when we have major functional changes to this Site, or when you initiate a task on this Site, such as find a password.
We may contact you when changes are made to our secure content site.
We may periodically send email for sales, marketing, and administrative purposes.
We will periodically send you email when you are subscribed to our customer notification list for latest updates of our corporate and product news, and/or any other subscription list(s), and/or are a member of our secure content site.
We may disclose information about our users when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is required by law.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
In cases where we need to disclose web usage reports to non-PanelJam subsidiaries or affiliates, your personal information will remain anonymous.
We do not disclose, sell, exchange nor trade your personal identifiable information to commercial mailing lists.
MAINTAINING YOUR INFORMATION
We take information security issues seriously. Consequently, any personal identifiable information is stored and protected on servers with adequate security measures.
We will cease all communication and use of personal identifiable information upon your request. Your privileges for access to the Resources on this Site may then be suspended.
In this section we have summarised the rights that you have under data protection law. Some rights are complex and not all details are present in our summaries. We encourage you to read relevant guidelines from the regulatory authorities for a more thorough explanation of your rights.
First and foremost, data subjects have the right to confirm if controllers in fact process their personal data. Should the answer be yes, subjects may then request the following:
- A copy of the personal data undergoing processing
- Purpose of processing
- In particular, if automated decision-making or profiling takes place, and if so, the logic involved, significance and likely consequences of such processing
- Categories of data processed (e.g., name, address, online browsing behavior)
- Any third party recipients of this personal data, both backward or forward looking, especially recipients in third countries (i.e. countries outside of the EU)
- What safeguards are in place to protect the data being transferred
- Any third party sources of data subject’s personal data (i.e. not collected from the data subject directly, for instance by purchasing said data from another source that previously collected the data directly)
How long such personal data would be stored, or if that’s not determinable, how the length of this period would be determined.
The existence of the rights to:
- Restriction of processing
- Objection to processing
- Complain to a supervisory authority/li>
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This Site may contain links to other Web sites. Please be aware that PanelJam is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware that when they leave this Site to read the privacy policies of each and every Web site that collects personal identifiable information.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
This website is owned and operated by PanelJam
You can contact us at [email protected]
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT